This Sports Photography Festival aims to highlight the work of Sports Photographers by creating an exhibition “Outside the walls” which is entirely dedicated to them. This outdoor festival will take place in a natural setting on the banks of the Loire, in the heart of the magnificent village of Saint-Mathurin-sur-Loire, between Angers and Saumur.
“1000th of seconds” not only takes a look at sports photography but above all at the work of these photographers, who create with the real and the unreal!
Thus 10 internationally renowned professional photographers, who cover major sporting events around the world (Tour de France, Vendée Globe, Formula 1 Grand Prix, etc.), will present more than 150 sporting photos.
A scenography has been designed to sublimate these photographs at their fair value, presented in the form of quality prints and in striking and very varied formats, ranging up to huge 45m2 tarpaulins.
The 10 international photographers presented:
- Antonin Vincent / DPPI Agency / Auto Sports
- Pauline Ballet / ASO / Cycling
- Francis Bompard / Zoom Agency / Skiing
- Stéphane Kempinaire / KMSP / Swimming
- Loïc Venance / AFP / Sailing
- Solène Bailly / Horse riding
- Lionel Hahn/AbacaPress/US Sports
- Jean-Philippe Ksiazek / AFP / Running
- Pierre Lahalle / The Team / Football
- Eddy Lemaistre / 2PIX-EL / “The Great Odyssey”
1000th of seconds: Sports Photography Festival
from June 4 to September 25
in Saint-Mathurin-sur-Loire / Loire-Authion (49)